- Astronomical unit, symbol: AU
- An astronomical unit is an unit of length equivalent of the average distance between the planet Earth and the Sun.
- An astronomical unit = 149,597,871 km
- An astronomical unit = 92,955,807 miles
- There is 63,241.077 astronomical units in a light-year.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomical_unit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.