- Earth mass, symbol: M⊕
- An Earth mass is an unit of mass equivalent to the mass of the planet Earth.
- The lesser massive exoplanets are typically described in terms of Earth masses as this provides a convenient scale for comparison.
- An Earth mass = 5,973,700,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg
- 5.9737×1024 kg
- About six septillion kilograms
- An Earth mass = 0.003 15 Jupiter mass.
- An Earth mass = 0.000 003 003 Solar mass.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_mass
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.