|Gamma Cephei A > Gamma Cephei B > Gamma Cephei Ab|
- Gamma Cephei A
- Always been seen
- Known by the ancients
- Mass = 1.4 Solar mass
- Radius = 4.7 Solar radius
- Effective temperature = 4800 K
- Age = 6.6 billion years
About the starEdit
- K-type star located at 45 light-years away from in the Cepheus constellation.
- Primary star of a binary star system separated by 20 AU with the secondary star, Gamma Cephei B.
- It will be closer to the northern celestial pole than Polaris around 3000 AD to become the new Earth's northern pole star.