- Jupiter mass, symbol: MJ or MJUP
- A Jupiter mass is an unit of mass equivalent to the mass of the planet Jupiter.
- The most massive exoplanets are typically described in terms of Jupiter masses as this provides a convenient scale for comparison.
- A Jupiter mass = 
- 1.8986×1027 kg
- About 1.9 octillion kilograms
- A Jupiter mass = 317.83 Earth mass.
- A Jupiter mass = 0.000 954 6 Solar mass.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jupiter_mass
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.