- The four (4) outer planets are; Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- The outer planets are the four (4) planets with the farthest orbit from the Sun.
- They are separated from the inner planets by the asteroid belt.
- In the Solar System the outer planets are all gas giants with gas compositions, many moons, and ring systems.
- Collectively, they make up 99 percent (%) of the mass known to orbit the Sun. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_system
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.