Recommended Order of Headings
- Planet header
- This should be the first template on the page.
- See Template:Planet header for documentation.
- This should be the second template on the page.
- See Template:Tab for documentation.
- Please use the proper templates to place content in the Characteristics section:
- galaxies, use Template:Characteristics/galaxy
- constellations, use Template:Characteristics/constellation
- stars, use Template:Characteristics/star.
- planets and exoplanets, use Template:Characteristics
- gas planets, use Template:Characteristics/gas planet
- moons, use Template:Characteristics/moon.
- minor planets/asteroids, use Template:Characteristics/minor planet
- spacecrafts, use Template:Characteristics/spacecraft
- This goes in the discovery section:
- all articles, use Template:Discovery
- Use Template:Picture for this heading.
- This should be a detailed description if the object. Please use Template:Description of this.
- This should contain the fun-facts of the object. Pease use Template:Trivia.
- Before placing the gallery, place the Template:Gallery header.
- After this is done, place the gallery.
- The header Template:References should be placed below the sources template. This automatically places the <references/> tag.
- For help with creating references, see Planetpedia:Reference.
- Place any sources of the article content should be placed in the links section of the Template:Sources.
- For links linking to Wikipedia, use either of the following
- If an article's page on Wikipedia contains no spaces, use:
- If one space, use:
- Template for articles with spaces more than one can be made upon request.
- If the correct links title is not showing, use:
- The link title for this template should say "Wikipedia.org", not the entire link.