- Solar mass, symbol: M☉
- A Solar mass is an unit of mass equivalent to the mass of the Sun.
- It is used to indicate the masses of other stars.
- A Solar mass = 1,988,920,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg
- 1.98892×1030 kg
- About two nonillion kilograms
- A Solar mass = 1,048 Jupiter mass.
- A Solar mass = 332,950 Earth mass.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_mass
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.