|Saturn > Uranus > Neptune|
|Description=Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun. It is the second smallest and the least massive gas giant of the Solar System. It is a blue-green color due to the presence of methane (CH4) in its atmosphere. }}
Uranus at glanceEdit
- Diameter: 32,002 miles
- Distance: 1,977,000,000 miles
- Age: 13
- Temperature: -357°F to -346°F.
- Moons: 27
- Rings: 13
- Type: Small Gas Giant
- Life Forms: None
- Mass: 100 times Earth
- Orbital Speed: 7.9 mi/sec
- Orbital Period: 84 years
- Atmosphere: Hydrogen (H2), helium (He), methane (CH4), ethane (C2H6), oxygen (O2), water vapour (climate variable).
- Rotation: 17 hours
|Trivia=*Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun.
- Third largest planet in our Solar System.
- Fourth most massive planet in our Solar System.
- Gas planet.
- No solid surface.
- Has rings.
- It is named after the Greek god Ouranos who is the father of Saturn.
- Johnny Nguyen (UK/US; fifteenth season onwards)
- Shinobu Satouchi (Japan; fifteenth season onwards)
- Marios Gavrilis (Germany)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found