|COROT-2 > COROT-2b|
- COROT mission
- Mass = 3.31 Jupiter mass
- Radius = 1.465 Jupiter radius
- Density = 1.310 g/cm³
- Semi-major axis = 0.0281 AU
- Eccentricity = 0
- Orbital period = 1.7 Earth days
- Effective temperature ~ 1,537 K
About the exoplanetEdit
- COROT-2b is a very large gas giant due to the intense heating from its parent star, which causes the outer layers of its atmosphere to bloat.
- Has a density similar to Uranus and Jupiter.
- It was the second exoplanet discovered by the COROT mission.